Thursday, July 12, 2012

WINNER!!! WINNER!!!

Happy Day to each of you!! And where did this week go??? As a matter of fact, where did May and June go??? I must be having lapses of memories because it seems to me that time is flying by much too quickly...or maybe I am just getting much slower in accomplishing things...hahaha


I do have two winners today which Mr Random.org has selected and I will have some more SWEET STUFF real soon!!



This week's SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious winner of the $25 Gift Certificate is.....

163. Penni








And the winner of the Gone Fishin' SWEET STUFF is.....

73. Carly W





Ladies, please leave a comment here on this posting and send me an email before Friday, July 13 at Midnight EST, so that I get can your prizes to you right away!

I hope to see you all back right here real soon. Until then, big hugs!!

9 comments:

Hlora said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance sweetie
congrats ladies, enjoy your prize
hugs angelique

A Casa di Ale said...

COMPLIMENTI ALLE VINCITRICI...
CIAO JACQUE IL TEMPO VOLA SEMPRE TROPPO IN FRETTA

CIAO DA ALE

Penni said...

Whooo Hooo - I'm a winner - Thanks so much Jacque. I'm off to Email you now.

Hugs
Penni
X

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, meninas!
Obrigada, Jacque!

Abraços!

Rhonda Miller said...

congrats to the winners.

Is said...

Congrats to Penni and Carly W!

Traci S. said...

Congratulations to both of you! Have a lot of fun with your goodies!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards Weekly!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Rufus said...

Congrats to the winners! Jacque's Candies are fabulous. Jacque hope you are having fun in your crafty cabin. And enjoying some of this lovely rain!
R/