Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WINNER!!! WINNER!!!

Happy Wednesday to everyone!! I hope that you are all having a magnificent week. There was more snow and ice in the area last evening but none in my yard...so that's all that matters to me...but COLD!!!! Oh my goodness...it is COLD!!!!

I have a couple of winners to announce and would like to thank all of you for playing along with both contests!!!! As always Mr Random.org makes all of the decisions here and it doesn't matter where the winner is located...the prizes are awarded to the person that Mr R selects!!!!

 
The WINNER for Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF is.......
 
 
 
So  it looks like this prize may be going to Scotland?????
 
 
AND....
 
 
 
The WINNER of the Whimsy Bunny Bunting Surprise is......
 
 
 
 
 

Congratulations to Rachel and Lenoria! Please leave a comment on this posting and contact me before Friday, March 8, at 8 AM EST so that your prizes can be on their way to you right away!
 
Hugs to all!!! And hope to see you all tomorrow!!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Is said...

Congrats to the winners!
Hugs from Spain Jacque!

Maryann Laursen said...

Congrats to both the lucky winners here. Please enjoy your prizes ladies, and thanks so much for the chance here Jacque.
Have a wonderful day and hopefully a bit warmer. Here we´ve just got the sun out of the skies, which is so gorgeous, and just makes me feel awesome.

morkaren said...

Stort tillykke til de to heldige. knus morkaren.

Lenoria said...

Wow, I won?? I can't believe it! I will email you my mailing address - and again THANK YOU so very much!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats winners!!

mariska said...

What a cute card did you make Jacque.
Very lovely.

Hugs mariska

Rach83 said...

Noooooo! I'm too late! Only just noticed your post as I've been busy making wedding invites for my brother. Gutted doesn't even cover it :(

I'll just have to try again.

Rachel x