Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WINNER!!! WINNER!!!

Happy Day to everyone...and best wishes for a marvelous rest of the week! Holiday weeks are so confusing and with the torrential downpours I am even more confused...but what about those winners for the week!!!!!! Thank you all so much for coming by to participate and thanks also for the sweet and kind comments!!!
 
The winner of this week's Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF is.....
 
 
 
and
 
 
The winner of the Sweet Sparkle SWEET STUFF is.....
 
 
 
 
Comgratulations to Sharon and Laura!!!!! Please leave a comment on this posting so that others know that you have claimed your prizes and send me an email with your mailing info before Friday, July 5 at 8 AM ET so that I can get your packages to you right away!!
 
Just remember that a new Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF will be posted on Saturday night at midnight ET right here!! Until the next time, I send big hugs to each of you!!!
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Congratulations to you ladies,you must be very glad to be a winner of so much lovely stuff.Wish you a nice + sunny day,
hugs Sylvie

Sue said...

Congrats to Sharon and Laura, enjoy your prizes
hugs Sue xx

Emanuela @ My Little Inspirations said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow thank you so much, off to email you now.
Hugs Sharon xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners! YAY!

Tine said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. :)

Laura said...

Yay, that's me! At least I hope it's me... I'm so excited! Thank You SO MUCH Jacque! I'm emailing you now. :D

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Congratulations ladies!