Wednesday, January 7, 2015

CAS Cards/Portfolio...WINNER.....SWEET STUFF!!!

Hello, everyone....Happy Wednesday, and Happy New Year!! I have been MIA for so many weeks that I wasn't sure how to even make a posting!!! Gosh, I never want to experience another December like this past one was!!! Two surgeries...lots of stitches....and many hours of being very uncomfortable BUT all of the stitches are out and good news all the way around...from one end to the other...so everything is looking UP!!!! Thank you all so much for your many notes and wishes while I was way under the weather!!

Today is my turn to post over at the CutCardStock Blog and this month we are using Brown Bag products from the CutCardStock Shop with a birthday theme. For a request, I made a set of CAS cards with a portfolio to hold them. All of the products I have used and my tutorial for the project can be found in my posting at the CutCardStock Blog.




I would love for you to come over to the CutCardStock blog and let me know what you think of my tutorial and I would love to see your creations if you use my tutorial!! So please let me know!!!


WINNER!!!

Please accept my apologies for not naming the winner earlier but I have not been able to sit long enough to make a posting (if you know what I mean..lolol) But the winner of my $25 gift certificate to CCS store selected by Mr Random.org is......


Congratulations!! Please leave a comment on this posting so that others know you have claimed your prize AND send me an email before Friday, January 9 at 8 AM ET so that I can arrange for your prize right away!!


SURPRISE SWEET STUFF!!!!

What about if I put a package together of some dies, some stamps, some flowers, some bling, some ribbon??? My followers know what my typical SWEET STUFF is about so I think they will be happy with that much information!!! All I am asking is that you leave a comment on my posting at the CutCardStock blog and let me know what you think of my tutorial. Mr Random.org will make his selection from the comments there on Saturday morning!! Thank you and good luck to everyone!!!

Thank you all so much for being here and for your many kindnesses!! Your visit is so very important to me!! Until the next time, I send big hugs to each of you!!!

28 comments:

theCook said...

Hello Jacque! Have a wonderful new year with all those December bad memories far away... Love the rosette on your holder!

marta said...

as I said on the CCS blog, this would be a perfect gift for a person who have never time for making his cards (my mother for example!). lots of cards for every moment of the year! thank you for your tutorial and idea. marta

Dr Sonia S V said...

So sorry to hear about your December and good to have you back. Your set is so gorgeous
Off to see your tutorial
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

New Creations said...

So sorry to hear about December surgery and glad that you are recovered now. Your gift set is adorable and elegant too!
Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy, Crafty & Prosperous New Year Jacque filled with joy and love!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So sorry to hear about your December and good to have you back. Thank you for your tutorial and ideas. Take care.
hugs, Helena

Jennifer Scull said...

oh Jacque, I am so far behind on hearing about all of your surgeries and woes.... I am thankful it all turned out well. praying it continues along that path.....

may 2015 overflow with MANY blessings for you! :)

ania said...

Ależ wspaniały zestaw!

Wendy L said...

Can only get better !!!!! Lovely creations too, xxx

kbrandy4 said...

Fantastic set Jacque and i'm so sorry to hear that you have had a bad time of it. I hope 2015 is a lot healthier and happy for you!
Hugs Hazel x

Teresa said...

Very elegant design your project! I like the combination of colors! Very clear your tutorial!

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh Jacque sooo sorry to hear, that you´ve been uder the weather here again now. But really glad to see you back here again, and hopefully for good this time.
Your set is just amazing and your tutorial is just perfect. Soo nice work and sooo easy to understand and follow, even for a newbie. My granddaughter is here right now, and she belives, she can make this, and she´s just 10, so no worries hun.
Have a great time now and look well after yourself okay, so you wount get anymore troubles okay.

Sally Richardson said...

Glad to hear your on the mend! what lovely cards
xxSally

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love your portfolio and cards - these make wonderful gifts! I love the sentiment dies you used and the gorgeous kraft cardstock. I'll head over to the CutCardstock blog now to check out your tutorial! Thank you, Jacque!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to see you sweetie, Happy New Year. So glad all the pain is behind you and lovely to see such a lovely cas make from you x

UTs Hobby Time said...

Glad to have you back Jacque. As always, Elegant creation.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

Nikki said...

So glad to hear your on the mend that is a wonderful card collection :) hugs Nikki C

Becky said...

I am so glad you are feeling better.
Gorgeous collection of cards.

Sue D said...

Very sweet set of cards and wonderful tutorial. I like the rosette and use of twine.

Rene from OZ x said...

Goodness me Jacque, glad to hear things are looking up for you health wise. Have a great 2015.
Rene from OZ xo

Sabrina said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better and things are looking up for you! I love your tutorials!

fusiafscrapping said...

It's good to hear that you are feeling better :)
Thank you for this great tutorial - it would be a perfect gift. Thank you Jacque!

Carole Pollard said...

So glad to have you back I hope your recovery continues I do miss your Blogs. This is a stunning project fabulous Take Care Love and hugs Carole x

Sol said...

Beautiful and Stylish!! So Great to have finished cards!! I Never have finished cards for my friends.. And Mum always ask if I have a few cards!! I love these CAS cards. Very elegant made and Lovely Color Combo!!

Sol said...

And I had a bad feeling that something was wrong.. when it was so quiet from you!! Hope you are feeling better!! !! Hugs!!

Kitten Kraftz said...

Sorry to hear what you have been through Jacque but glad you are on the mend now!
Had a look at your post on the Cutcardstock blog, its very good! Thanks for the tutotial :)
Pearl x

Danielle said...

Wishing you well in 2015 Jacque! I love these cards - kraft is my absolute favourite and their simplicity is just lovely!
Hugs, Danielle x

ali said...

Keep in mind a resume is just one aspect that is considered. It should always be updated and fresh.The resume alone won't determine your eligibility for the puzzle. Employers look for enthusiastic and dedicated people that can help their positions. Consider your strengths and weaknesses before approaching an available position.bhakti Bhajan
Religion Bhajan

Prince said...

No Play Bazaar matter what the reason, if you suffer from back pain and you have to bend over, be sure to do so with your knees and not your back. Many people suffer from back strains or pains because they bend over using their back, which puts too much pressure on Satta King the spine.